BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

recap .

So this past week i saw 2wo of the most greatest movies in 08'.



the curious case of Benjamin Button


_ah; i loved me some Benjamin. Movie was so good and cultivating. Tho it was 3 hours long I loved every minute of it. Boii did i love pitt on tht motorcycle jst breezin thru with one hand. Tho it started out as an ugly baby he grew into a very handsome young man. I advise everyone to go &nd see it cuz i absolutely loved it.




7 Pounds



7 pounds Pictures, Images and Photos


_honestly i cried 2wice in this movie. It was so touching &nd inspiring. Like after seeing it I swear I wanted to help anyone i could with their problems mentally &nd physically. Will Smith is one of my favorite actors &nd he playd the hell outta this role. I love him not to mention his ass is jst as fine. mmm..Yeah this movie was awesome and it had me boo-hooing in th end .



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard the Curious Case of Benjamin Button was really good so i'm def gonna check that out. but i don't really wanna see the 7 pounds movie. idk why. just don't.

ill;kinda said...

I was supposed to see both movies but failed to do so!

-BONNIE BLUNT$; said...

this sean garrett is my shiiiet ;]
i wanna see benjamin button & i heard 7 pounds was ooookayy, but i uess everyone has to see it for themselves

-BONNIE BLUNT$; said...

guess*

.rawkii said...

I haven't seen CCBB. But 7 pounds was awesome. I teared up a little. I'm so inspired by that movie. I haven't felt that from a movie in such a loooong time.