BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BJ's/snow day

Wow. Thiss week has been a mess. Excuse my absceness. Me and my twin sisters bday was aight. Coulda been so much better. I woke up and my babe took me to the mall to grab a fit. I let him pick the fit and honestly it was bomb.
He usually hates following me around th mall to shop but he didn't complain cuz im th bday girl and I woulda jap slappd his ass if he did. Anyways I copped a fit thn went home to get dress so we could roll out to LA.
Sooooo......

The plan was sposed to be a big ass dinner party at BJs up at the delamo thn clubbn rite. Wrongg. I fkkn hate BJs man. Their service is crappy and th waiters are fkkn slow. Okay yeh I admit it was a good 40 ppl up there for out party but tht doesn't xcuse th fact tht we were sposed to have reservd tables. That we definitely did not have when we got there. We ended up waitn for tables for fkkn two hours thn when we were finally seated it took them 30 mins to get us our drinks and almost an hour to bring one person their food. To top the shit off half our guests food was cold. The dinner party was overall pretty cool. We all reminisced on the past, laffed at stupid shit, a few of us got turnt up, and pretty much njoyd ourselves. Anyways long story short we didn't end up leavn BJs till abt one o'clock. We didn't make it to th club cuz it was gonna close in an hour so we pretty much wrapped things up and calld it a nite. But yeh that was preety much how the bday went



a few pix
of the nite
before we had dinner
Sidekick was lame
all th bomb pixx are on my aunts fone so
ill update em later


me &nd the twin .










my lil sister jazzy






Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


MOVING ONNN ....
SO like why are we in the process of moving into a new home. Yeah and get thiss...Its rite next door from our home.lmao. Its the same xact home as the old one but this one has a way more deeper pool. I hate fkkn moving tho, especially with my grandma. She is one of those old womans who clutters their home with as much furniture as possible. I admit she has pretty expensive furniture but damnn its too much. I hate moving shit. Plus its snowing outside so we can't do shit but wait till th weather gets better.
Hahaha. Time out. Why th fuck did my sister jazzy give our dooog peanut some juice. Stupid trick.
Anyways back to this stupid transition to our new home. I can't wait till were done wid this shit. Woot woot!!! Becuz its snowing so flippn hard we have no school tommorrow. Yesh !! Tht means our finals for tomorrow are super xcused. Yehyeahh !!{ice cubes voice} check our block and our home. Im gonna make a snow man in th morning. LAME but idgaf really. It hasn't snowed in a year and I miss it.

our pool .





Xoxoxo
Keeko .

1 comments:

Latoya said...

GLAD YA HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY!