So has anyone watchd this series on SHOWTIME. Its freakn hilarious. I was watching The Secret Diary of a LIfe Girl whn th show came on after. I saw th bulletin on a bus one time but didnt think nuftn of itt. Its about a mother, TARA, living in KANSAS who has like 3 different identities. The wild and flirty teenager T; fifties housewife Alice; and male, loud, beer-drinking Buck. Its like a disorder that she has becuz she decided to stop taking her medication. Whats funny is herhusband and children put up with it. Anyways th show is hilarious. My favorite character she plays is ALICE. Alice thinks shes like this perfect housewife and talks all proper and uppity. ANyways this show is added to th TIVO list. Check it out whn u get a chance
_its funny as hell .
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
UNITED STATES OF TARA
Posted by keeko. at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like its a good show...especially when I work with ppl like her...I intern @ psychiatric Center...I been hearing about this show...I gotta check it out!
When I saw hee headline, i thought you were talking about thee model lol.
Post a Comment