skip to main |
skip to sidebar
its spring break so im off to LA for the remainder of th week. My pockets is full plus its payday thiss week. oooweee! anyways ill be stayin wth moms and my sisters. see th rest of th fam, bond wth my aunt. she feels as thO we push her away...noT at aLL, jst OCCUPIED wth alotta shit most of th time. Shes a great motivation in my life i must say and i wouldnt be standing where i am today wth out her. LOVE U AUNTY TISH ;)
YEPYEP abt to chill wth a few close ones, cupcake wth MR. TYLER(someone i got my eye on), hit a club or two, shop a lil, &nd chill & relax from school, work, and mos definitely th AV !!!!
Sooo wth that said im off to sleep .
I hate work sometimes.
CUSTOMERS CAN BE REAL DICKS !!!
2 comments:
Customers can be fuckin ASSHOLES.
I feel your pain hun lol.
Have a nice time.
I feel your pain as well! I used to feel like strangling a couple of rude customers at my old job. Congrats on your acceptance to UCLA & have a great time in LA! =)
Post a Comment