BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jst a lil bit .

Soo like im super bored. okay so not when i have a new truck i jst bought last week and cant even drive it. Its a GMC bravada. I cant drive it cuz i dont have the Ls, and i dont have th L's cuz i have a fkkn $1723 ticket from that one time i was drivn dirty home from work. lOL. once i handle that, gettn th L's from th DMV shud be a breeze. I hate not bein mobile. Its not a prob cuz i have ppl to get me where i need to be but it suxx when u have a new truck waitn for yo ass outside collectn dust. SMH .mmmhmmm. but yeh i had to complain abt tht one. Anywho, jst got back to th casa from hittn th mall wth RONRON. THats my nigga, hes one of those big funny niggas. Ah; i love happy funny ppl like him. Their so fun to be around. haha. Anyways yeh we hit th mall up and i coppd a few things. My lil sister Alexis some 6 RINGS. I wanted to get her the all white and pale blue ones but they werent in her size. I miss my princess thO. i barely see her cuz im workn and skool and crap. Shes so bomb and she has a smart ass mouth. Got it from her big sister (ME!!). She looks up to me tho. She'll tell my mom to whoop everybody but me whn she my mom gets to fussn at anybody she sees whn shes pissd at sumthn. hahaha. i ♥ her. &nd Dont ask to take a picture of her. Shell get to posn in a quick second and thn get upset cuz u askd to be in her picture. She takes pictures solo, LMFAO. she a trip.
But yeh
I also coppd a few other things. Our mall suxx tho. The Antelope Valley Mall never has shit u want. uggghh .its pitiful. I cant wait till they build A FOREVER 21. Its gon be all over for wETseal. Now i love Wet Seal but they aint got shit on FVR21. MANN WHN I GET mobile im gonna be so off th AV MALL. ah; I cant wait. heres a few items tho that i coppd for th evening.



















I need to do sumthn tonite and all my girls are out doin their thang but me. ahh; plus Deandre's ass has to go to work and he has a fkkn atitude cuz i dont evr call him. My thing is, and he knows it, I dont call ppl. AT ALL. i jst have thiss thing abt not wantn to bug ppl. Its stupid but i feel like if ppl wanta talk thn they can hit me up. U know.. Mayb u dont. But i dont hit ppl up unless they hit me up. Thn u can avoid th dull convos, fake laughs at shit tht aint funny, and th ppl who dont know how to tell u they dont feel like talkn so they wont be rude. Its jst th way i feel abt certain things on hittn ppl up.
But yeh. NJOY urr evening folKZ .

1 comments:

B. uniquee said...

omggg. a $1723 tickett!
i jus told my boyfriend, cuz he use to "drive dirty" ALL the time &&, he goes omgg! where does she livee ? lol, he's stupid but, geeshh! i hope yu can drive ya new whip soon!! =]

&&, yur mini-me she is aborable
omgg! reminds me of mines &, the whole picture taking thing hahaaa!

forever 21 - <3 it ,
&, I def feel yuu, hit me up 1st!