BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photos Fetish

Am I th only one who refuses to send photos to other guys?? Now a days its totally natural after meeting a person to exchange pictures. I get the whole idea of wanting to see more of wat the person looks like before getting to know them more, but I feel like if its tht serious then check my facebook or myspace page. in a way I'd jst rather not be added to ur photo album of females. U feel me? Maybe not.
And wat irritates me is that most guys actually get offensive when i tell them no. Because most ladies have no pproblem sending them pictures, they feel like ur acting stuck up or bugi like ur too good to send a pic. Not at all, its jst never been my thing.
Jst th whole idea of EVERYONE sending oneanother pictures rubs me th wrong way. Like why, why must we have photos of 20 different males or females in our phones? Am I missing th big picture?

0 comments: