«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
-
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
sunshine fixx
Friday, May 1, 2009
filing for divorce ???
smh.
I hope that they can work their differences
out. but shit sometimes if aint workin
then it aint workin.
Hands down they gotta be
one of th flyest couples .
1 comments:
Tashia
said...
I heard this too.
Let's hope not, I was
rooting 4 them.
May 4, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
music notes
C O N T A C T S :
TWiTTER
MYSPACE
Facebook
Keana Alexander
About Me
keeko.
_keeko. Fokused. $iWork$. UCLA. Jesus first. NOT DIFFICULT JST COMPLEX FOR MOST TO UNDSTD. deal wth it or kick roxx you do wat u do, i do wat i do.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
53
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
8
)
▼
May
(
4
)
JUNE 1st
blasted tat .
filing for divorce ???
fINALLY....
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
13
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
2008
(
10
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
4
)
th team .
1 comments:
I heard this too.
Let's hope not, I was
rooting 4 them.
Post a Comment