
FoR the 2nD time last NIte I weNT tO gO see TwilIght agaIN . I wenT up there wiTH My
BestFrnD AerieLLe &nD HER MOM.
&nD nO i didnT paY bOth tiMes Cuz I woRK UP There, BTW That MoVIe gOt Me aDDictD FoR soME ReasON . Its PrOLLy EdwarD's, the lead star/vampire in the movie, FauLT Cuz YO, Dude Is bOMb FOR a whITE BOY. Trust;]
NoT whn Aeri's mom was like "OOh DaDDy yOOh can take a bite out of me". Hahahaha
Uhn UHn. Ima Need Her TO GrOw Up &nD GeT Off My EyE Candy.
LOL.
AnyWays Ive NevEr reaLLy beeN iNterESted In The book. AloTTa PPl at ScHOOl were reading it including the teachers. Yess . On its Opening nITe I was wOrkING anD thERe had To BE atleast 10 bOOkclubs fuLL of screaming fans waiting in line to see the next showing. So I thoUGht Id Go See It For mYself and see what everyones raving about. It was "AwESOME"(whitE giRls VOice) .DefIniTElY a MUST SEE chick fliCk. i LovEd The whOle stORy LinE anD the seTTinG. It was BOMB. Yeah thiSS wouLd be last time oF me seein the movie cuz usuallY aftr a couple of times watchn the same thiNG, I seem tO lose Interest ;[ .
_Keeko ♥
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
2nd TiMe laST NiTE .
Posted by keeko. at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ive seen it with the hubby
at first i was like wtf is this about? but it was actually good.
i liked the storyline and it was cute
i would see it one more time too.
not three tho lol
Post a Comment